• CAMPERVAN PARK set amongst 2 acres of a mature Olive Trees, a 15 minute walk from PAIHIA.
• Shower Facility – coin operated
• UNLIMITED FREE WIFI.
• Countdown Supermarket opposite the Site
• 18 powered and 10 unpowered sites.
• PET FRIENDLY – you can bring your dog.
• Beach and Bay 2 minutes walk.
• Wharf and town 15 minute walk
• Covered BBQ area with free gas BBQ’s, tables and chairs adjacent to a large lily pond. (NB Not Fenced).
• Laundry with large Commercial Washer & Dryer. Outdoor washing line.
• Tent sites amongst the orchard, which is on sloping ground or on field beside pond.
• (Please note we only have our BBQ facility and do not have full kitchen facilities. There are sinks available for washing dishes.)
Waitangi Treaty Ground and Museum are an easy 15 minute walk. Russell, the first European town on New Zealand is well worth a visit by a short ferry ride across the Bay.
A trip out into the Bay of Islands to the Hole in the Rock with Fullers Great Sights or Explore is a very popular way to experience what the area has to offer.